When and where we meet:
Check our events page for upcoming meetings and activities. As a result of our needs assessment study in early 2018 we designed a schedule that would accommodate all of our membership. We will hold meetings on various dates, at a variety of times so we may include all business owner members that may have scheduling conflicts.
The EEBA has been organized to promote the revitalization of the East Evans Avenue business community.
The East Evans Business Association is an active community of business professionals who share a passion for creating a thriving business climate to recruit, retain, and grow our local businesses.
We facilitate communication and engagement between stakeholders – including city government and other associations – to influence intelligent development, city policy, and to improve the image and visibility of the community.
We invite collaboration from local businesses with ideas to attract more visitors, bring investments to our community, and help our businesses thrive in a time of rapid change for Denver.
Join us! Here’s what you’ll get
Your time is valuable, let’s make the most of it. The East Evans Business Association is the organization for Southeast Denver businesses looking to grow their organizations and shape the development of the East Evans corridor.
Membership benefits include:
Typical activities for the East Evans Business Association include:
When you become a member of the EEBA you will benefit from the following:
• Be an influential part of image development, improvement initiatives and strength in numbers programs that will grow our community and promote the value of the real estate in and around our corridor.
• Ability to participate and vote on issues requiring a majority voice at meetings.
• Ability to mutually promote one another.
• Have additional website presence within our community and the traffic that experiences our corridor.
• Participate in attracting new businesses to improve our existing base.
• Monthly news distribution through print, website and email communication.
• Help build awareness for our corridor.
• Invitations to regular business community mixers – meet other business owners